We would like this type of functionality. We also like to call
our customers a few times per year, and also have been just putting a
'NOTE' in, but we would like this to be much more functional than just
For example - we'd like to have it schedule these calls. If we decide
to call people twice per year, then WHMCS should schedule who to call
this week and track who was and wasn't called - or who was called and
who we couldn't get in touch with. We have about 2,000 clients, so if
we are calling them twice per year, that's about 75 per week or about 15
per day. If we can't contact them by phone, it should note the
dates/times of the attempted calls, and then allow us to email. If
there is a problem or a concern, we can open a trouble ticket (which is
OK) but simply having a 'follow up' scheduler would also be good so that
we could say 'we'll call you back next Wed' and have WHMCS schedule
that for us', so that we don't have to use a separate program for these
Login to post a comment.
With this specifications:
1. Change Status to any other status we set (not just Awaiting Reply).
2. Change Priority
3. Change Department
4. Flag Ticket To another admin (or back to me)
5. Add an internal note to the ticket
6. Send a response to the customer
7. Remove on update - if we set this option on and the customer replied the ticket before the timer was set - the timer will be automatically removed.
8. Recurring Timer - After this Timer is fired, automatically add it again. Repeat the same Timer every X minutes.