Full Plesk 11 Support
Please update the Plesk module to be at feature parity with cpanel. There are several key things that we require:
1) Out-of-the-box support for Plesk 11.
2) Bandwidth and Disk accounting.
3) Ability to decide if a second domain will be listed under the "customer" record of a different domain or under a unique Plesk customer. Today, additional domains are only placed as additional domains on the first Plesk customer record.
4) Button in the Plesk admin module to log into the Plesk control panel using the account credentials.
5) Have the ability to properly send out new service welcome letter templates using the Plesk credentials of the proper account. This one is hard to explain, so let me provide example. Customer creates example1.com. Customer record is called example1 and domain is example1.com. Welcome letter for this works fine. Customer creates a second account for example2.com under the same WHMCS customer record. Domain example2.com is created under the Plesk customer for example1. Welcome letter goes out, but shows the Plesk user as example2. This is inaccurate because the customer record is actually example1.
I would like to understand if WHMCS has intentions to continue to maintain the Plesk module correctly and if the features will be brought up to the same (or nearly the same) capability of the cpanel module.