Add a global variable or action hook which returns status messages
As a client we are currently working on a WHMCS custom code that hopes to retrieve the page status message or validation messages.
By status messages, I mean the messages returned in below sample situations:
- When user logs in with invalid password.
- When user enters with invalid credit card.
- When user enters with invalid domain
- When users registers but with invalid email address.
- And other scenarios where a system message is displayed.
We are wondering if WHMCS can expose a global variable (or maybe make it available in the $_SESSION) where these messages are stored.
Our objective is to get these messages so that we can track how our users behave or interact with our pages.
Mainly for tracking purposes.