There are few issues with the file management downloads UI that need to be improved in my opinion:
1. WHMCS should block a `Manual FTP Upload to Downloads Folder` that is missing a directory / folder location within the FTP - Now I can add any text I want instead of a path to the file in my FTP and WHMCS will allow this as an actual file.
2. When selecting `Manual FTP Upload to Downloads Folder` you should change the name from `Enter Filename:` to `Enter a path to the file within your FTP:` or something similar that will make clear that this is not a Filename but rather the FTP path to the file.
3. Change the Download Link in the admin side after adding a file so it will be clickable - Now I have to manually copy the link to another location in order to download the file.
4. Allow an option to replace the file while keeping the same link. Sometimes we need to update the file to a new version, But we don't want to change the download link to a new one. We need a way to change / update the file while keeping the original download link.
5. Add more options to the `Type` section. I don't really know why do we need this Type filed - but as long as it there we need to be able to set some more types in there (such as txt, doc, ppt etc.)
6. Add a way to upload files, get the files links and list via API.