Invoice Filtering and Tax Reporting; filter between dates and add additional fields
We encountered a problem with vat.gov.sa days ago to calculate TAX for the period 06/06/2018 - 31/10/2018
The reason for these problems is whmcs in paid invoices:
- Can not export PDF / Excel- In the filter there is no date to date
- There are important and necessary missing columns (total amount without tax , total with tax , tax). These columns must be included, and the total amounts for each column must be calculated at the end of the required period.
- Also incomplete column (company name) This is required and very necessary
- whmcs does not have the advantage of purchases or expenses, so work is easier.
As you know, VAT always asks:
- income: Name of the person / company name / Invoice number / Date of invoice / Date of payment / Amount without tax / Amount with tax / tax
- Expenses: The name of the supplier / invoice number in the supplier system / date / service / amount without tax / amount with the tax / tax.
We hope you vote to provide this feature in whmcs it's important and necessary.