Ability to push a service to an other user
At many big providers, (namecheap, enom, etc...) it's possible for a customer to push a domain to another user.
Would it be possible to add such feature in whmcs, allowing a customer to push a service (not only domain) to another customer?
I see some general options that might be usefull for this kind of feature :
- allow the customer to push a service to another client with approval of billing
- allow the customer to push a service to another client without approval
- allow the customer to push only specific categories of services, or domain.
- allow a customer to transfer an unpaid service to another customer. The new customer need to pay an invoice for the first month of the service.
- reactivate an unpaid service transfered to another customer if the account of the new customer is in good standing and can pay 1 month in advance using the account balance.
When a product is pushed to another customer, i think it would be better if the new customer should have approve the transaction by clicking on a link he receive by email.
tell us if you would like to see such feature in whmcs
Original Forum Request: